Friday, July 5, 2013

I am Nothing

6th July 2013

In your eyes i am just a nothing
You did not even care me
Good friend?
Best friend?
Dearest Best friend?
Is all the bull**** you saying

Ask your own...
DO you really did that treat me as a friend?
I am just a housemate that never will have your care forever
Is that how you treat a friend like that?
DEFINITELY NOT
You treat your 'Bestie' so good
You treat everyone good
Except me....

I feel that i did not have the worth to stay in this earth
I was so desperate
I was so disappointed
That you did not realize
How much Wounds that my heart has,
How much Scars that left in my heart,
How many times that i need to get through the pain that you did not have...
How many times that you want to hurt me again, again and again
I am sick of all of this
I will really rather kill myself than scolding you

Look back to my own Facebook
Everything is just so ~~~~ emo
Is just so not like me...^^
When I scroll down I smile
What the??!!
Everything are really so sad, desperate and emo
Where is the Happy me?
╮(╯﹏╰)╭


I never had those pain before
I don't know how to make through it
But thx to my friend that help me to stand up
Stay right beside me when I cry
Hug me when i almost faint and down
Thank You my friends...




No comments:

Post a Comment